Hi everyone, nice to see you again
As you can see, things have been changed, moved around and my (feeble) attempts at Draenor-izing this place. But nobody cares about that, here's what you need to know!
1) The homepage is broken! Yes, I'm aware of this, and I've simply redirected everyone to the forums for now. I'll be working on an overhaul of the main site in the next few weeks.
2) I can't get rid of the red banner welcoming me here! Yes you can. Click the "X" on the right-hand side of that banner and it'll go for good.
3) This theme sucks, I want a new one! There's only two (for now) - this one and the default phpBB style one (blue and white). Change this by going to the top menu, hover over your username and choose "User Control Panel". The themes can be found under the "Board Preferences" tab.
4) There's a new "Quick Reply" option at the bottom of each thread - this works with all modern browsers... but if you're on IE 6/7/8 (and maybe 9) it'll be hit-and-miss for you. Use the full "Post Reply" button. This feature lets you reply without reloading the page. Modern technology FTW!
With that out of the way, here's some cool new shit for you guys:
1) There's item and spell support for World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Diablo 3. Wowhead/Hearthhead for WoW and Hearthstone items/spells/whatever, and Armory links for Diablo 3. Just toss a link to the item/spell from the respective source, and the item name and tooltip are created: http://www.wowhead.com/item=105856 http://www.hearthhead.com/card=555
2) Media links are now auto-embedded, and you simply enter the URL in your post and the forums take care of the rest; most major sources are covered - Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc.
3) Uh... there's smilies without the ugly white border around them now? I dunno... I kinda needed a third thing to put here...
Things I still need to to:
1) Fix housesole.com
2) Find all instances of Grey text on a grey background and fix it (should be done in a few days)
3) Find some better new post/new reply images for message threads
4) Make the image re-sizer work
Please let me know if you guys have any questions/complaints and I'll do my best to address them!
Latest and Greatest from House Sole
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:17 pm
- Character Name(s): Dryness, Wetness
- Batletag: Dryness#1478
- Posts: 1231
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:23 pm
- Character Name(s): Zenara - Druid
Zhyera - Paladin
- Gamertag: FullMetalSumo
View new posts button? ^^ nevermind, I found it under quicklinks!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1