Forums lol.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and sorry...

Surfing the Web? Stop in for a pint. Anything goes.
Angel_C
Character Name(s): Legna, Delicious, Airelanna, Wonkalicious

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and sorry...

Post by Angel_C »

Hey there old guildies! I missed you all...yes, even Fenixia who I still vow to stab in the neck with a spoon :o (Hey, it's more blunt! I've come a long way from wanting to set him on fire and stab him with a knife... so...deal!) :P

So many of the new guys don't know me (all the better to some anyways)...but I was reminiscing about the "good ole days" and thought I would stop by and say hi. I know I left on more than HORRIBLE terms, and for that I'm greatly sorry. I know I made my enemies, showed my ass, and was drama, but honestly what teenage girl isn't at some time in her life? LOL Anyways, I did want to say I've grown from everything and through HS I have made great life friends and relationships with ppl I would not have known otherwise. I know I persistently annoyed the absolute **** out of half of you with my nagging, attention seeking, and flirtatious actions and banter, and for that I can just shrug it off and say we all have our moments. I'm sorry for all the drama! I was going through a rough, rough time in my life that had me begging for attention in all the wrong ways. I won't get into it more than that. For those of you who managed to tolerate me for even more than a few minutes at a time, I want to thank you =P

Anyways, I came by to say hi and to congratulate y'all on all your success you seem to be having now! It's incredible how strong the bond still remains with the stragglers! Or shall I say with all the ones who stuck in long enough to not want to kill O or any others! It's awesome that WoW is still a huge part of your lives. Sadly for me, work has overcome my addiction for all things purple and pixelated. However, the new X-pac seems promising! Hope y'all are kicking some mad ass in progression now! I miss raiding =/ so y'all go out and **** some **** up for me! :)

So all in all, thanks for allowing me to have the opportunity to aggravate all of you! I enjoyed the time I spent with HS, even if it didn't seem like it at the time! Hope y'all all are doing well in your lives!

~Angel (Legna, Delicious, Cupycakes)

P.S. IT'S BEEN MORE THAN FIVE YEARS AND GRIBB STILL HAS NOT HIT IT!!! ;D LMAO :lol: