Forums lol.

Hello from Sydney!

Surfing the Web? Stop in for a pint. Anything goes.
Gawyne
Character Name(s): Bryony (previously Merily), Gawyne, Argo

Hello from Sydney!

Post by Gawyne »

Hello! At the end of a 3 week vacation in Australia. This is my first time online in all that time and I stopped by and figured I'd say hello. Damn volcano in Chile is holding holding up flights down under. Extended vacation, what a shame... :D

Hope everyone is doing well!
PsychoSole
Character Name(s): [armory]Fenixia[/armory]
[armory]Psychosole[/armory]

Re: Hello from Sydney!

Post by PsychoSole »

Gawyne! WTB good mage dps!

3 whole weeks in australia?
Gawyne

Post by Gawyne »

Back and jet-lagged to all hell... Yup, was amazing; 14,000 ft sky-diving, snorkeling and scuba diving at the great barrier reef, great food, etc, etc. Pretty expensive too though...
Zephyr
Character Name(s): Zephyr, Jeopardy
Gamertag: xXx HELIX xXx
Batletag: Helix#1513

Post by Zephyr »

Gawyne wrote:Back and jet-lagged to all hell... Yup, was amazing; 14,000 ft sky-diving, snorkeling and scuba diving at the great barrier reef, great food, etc, etc. Pretty expensive too though...
Awesome... I'll be finishing up my scuba certification this summer. It is high on my to do list to go diving at the great barrier reef once I complete it.

Sky diving too... but none of my friends are as daring as I am... :(
Gawyne

Post by Gawyne »

I actually don't have a certification for either. Sky diving was pretty easy: shell out some cash, strap yourself in, and just go along for the ride. Scuba diving was similar: pay up, go through basic training and test the gear, then stay with the instructor as your tour the reef. It was great! I would have loved to go exploring further on my own. You should definitely make it out there sometime.