Forums lol.

@ Jep

Surfing the Web? Stop in for a pint. Anything goes.
Starboom
Character Name(s): Starboom

@ Jep

Post by Starboom »

Hey. Go ahead and do what you want with the items I have in the guild bank. I don't forsee myself logging back on in the near future. One of these days I will transfer Star back and unload my bags into the bank so you can use those items or sell them or put them in the HS g-bank. Do you know when the xpac is coming out? I'll try and do it before that so the items still are of use and value.

~Starboom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number one rule of raiding: Individual Responsibility.
Raiding is 5% skill, 10% gear and 85% teamwork.

Slaye

Re: @ Jep

Post by Slaye »

Hey Star. Xpac is still a good ways away but id expect beta to start around end of March - April.
Morixi
Character Name(s): Morixi

Post by Morixi »

Starboom wrote:Hey. Go ahead and do what you want with the items I have in the guild bank. I don't forsee myself logging back on in the near future. One of these days I will transfer Star back and unload my bags into the bank so you can use those items or sell them or put them in the HS g-bank. Do you know when the xpac is coming out? I'll try and do it before that so the items still are of use and value.

~Starboom
omg STARBOOM! where did you go?! i saw ur lvl 1 Starboom alt a few months ago and then nuttin lol
Starboom

Post by Starboom »

Thanks for the post Slaye.......Morixi, hey, yes there is a lvl 1 Star on Azgalor, so my name is saved.....I started playing again in October I think, for like 3 weeks, I transferred to Malygos to a guild called Heaven. They recruited me off of a post I placed in the recruitment forums. They were a great guild, #3 on the server I think. About the second week of raiding, I was like, wtf am I doing, this is exactly what I don't want to be doing. So I logged off and haven't touched the game since, though I actually left in on my computer this time, f$#K trying to set my ui up again, that was a bi$#h. So Star is still on Malygos. Anyway, hope your doing well and enjoying life. Take care ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zephyr
Character Name(s): Zephyr, Jeopardy
Gamertag: xXx HELIX xXx
Batletag: Helix#1513

Post by Zephyr »

Boom boom! Hope your studies are going well. U could atleast login the lock from time to time and say hey! :)

Too bad there isn't a ton-o-gold in that guild bank... just a lot of spice and fish... LOL
Starboom

Post by Starboom »

Lol, thanks Jep. I actually meant to put some gold in the bank before game time ran out, but I forgot. The banker has the most on her, Star only has 20K on him, dam transfer rules. I'll shoot for tranfering him back in March and buying a month of game time. I'll deactivate my authenticator if you want to play Star for a month when hes back on Azgalor, just leave the shiny gold stuff on him :D. Hope all is well with you Jep.

~Star