Forums lol.

Good Bye HS

Surfing the Web? Stop in for a pint. Anything goes.
Ronanna

Good Bye HS

Post by Ronanna »

Just wanted to leave my mark here like others before me. I have left HS not because I dislike the guild as a whole ( I loved this guild more than any other) but because it stopped feeling like a close knit family anymore. We had alot of new people join and things just didnt seem as personal anymore. And Im not going to lie I was mad about the raid thing also. But Im over that now that Im gone. I want to thank Krak and O for giving me a chance over a year ago and Im going to miss some of the friends I made here including my little 13 y/o girl Mori :) Nate (but hes already gone anyway) Fiddle calling me hanahmonatabanana :) Ranncor ( already gone) Mur for all the lock info, Fen (even though sometimes I want to choke you). anyway gl guys and much love !
PsychoSole
Character Name(s): [armory]Fenixia[/armory]
[armory]Psychosole[/armory]

Re: Good Bye HS

Post by PsychoSole »

Ronanna wrote: Fen (even though sometimes I want to choke you). !
Sounds Kinky!!
Morixi
Character Name(s): Morixi

Post by Morixi »

noooooooooooooooo...... i was sad to see Obe go and now you too?!! my lil heart can't take no more =*(

if you ever need heals/dps just holla! good luck in wow and hope to see you and obe around! if he still needs the 10 OS 3d mount, i'm always down for it
Fiddlesnarf
Character Name(s): [armory]Fiddlesnarf[/armory]

Post by Fiddlesnarf »

D: