Forums lol.

To all those, who are "educated" To my Naxx25 Pug run.

Surfing the Web? Stop in for a pint. Anything goes.
Ghettopoptart

To all those, who are "educated" To my Naxx25 Pug run.

Post by Ghettopoptart »

First of all, let me say how it was disappointing to hear i was removed from the guild, for an altercation i was barely involved with, and was not confronted about beforehand. Very disappointing.

Second of all, understand that in this entry, i will try not to come off as too harsh, but its frustrating to say in the least.
Now for the education.

All of what kim said, was true, up to the part where she assumed my intentions. thats where flaws were made, and stupidity was engaged into this fiasco.

Boutny is a high tempo, seemingly loud mouthed guy, who is also a 1 upper. And takes pride in the fact that he is able to pull 5k dps, and has a god complex, so with that piece of knowledge about his outlook on things.
You can understand where he gets the stupid notion of governing who gets what, and liking it. Kim lost the roll, but was issued the shoulders by boutny , the raid leader did not give them to her, bc boutny won the roll, and he was logging anyways (the raid leader).

After trying to convince boutny to give kim the shoulders bc it benefited neither of us to use them ( Boutny or i), i came to the conclusion , that he wasnt giving her the shoulders. So i told kim in pm's that no matter the outcome, she'd get the shoulders, and she was happy with that.
after following boutny for 15 min to some hidden airstip above IF, we dueled 3 times, i lost all 3, by a LONG shot, I left to Dal, to look for more raids, and boutny and her came there and she got the shoulders from boutny. Her and i talked about how immature it was of him, and she said she still viewed me as a friend ,but wouldnt go into a pug anymore bc this wasnt the first time, people ninja loot and make it difficult to get geared up.

Boutny was indeed a friend of mine, before this incident, afterwards, about a day later , i received 2 pms from 2 different friends of mine, asking me why i took place in such a stupid thing, and after explaining to them, they understood. Bc although i seem immature at times, and some of you i know have me on ignore, and dont like me much for my ability to be an ass sometimes. But that does not make me a dishonest person, nor have i ever wronged anyone on the guild , save nim, we've had a few arguements due to my lack of search bar ability.

Now , to remove me from the guild, without first confronting me about this, it bothers me on a few levels.
1. That i like house sole and put them on a higher standing than to just, take someones word . and boot. If that were the case i will start a new account, join house sole, tell the world how Mordul ( sorry mordul, first name that popped in my head) hacked my account , and stole all my gold. And sit back and watch him get kicked, bc nobody does any work to check it out.
2. Bc everyone in this guild is great at what they do ( their classes) and with that much dedication seems to usually come with maturity .
3. I thought i would have a few people in my corner at least, i know im a jackass some days, but seriously?

I want to stay in house sole, this confrontation had almost nothing correct in its books aside from i was there , and dueled. And i do know, sometimes a persons friends are a reflection upon them, but as i've stated, he was on my friends list, bc of the dps he pulls and useful he was in raids, just as there are a few others on there, i invite to raids.

Boutny is no longer a friend of mine, nor is kimkungfu, she wont talk to me, i believe her paranoia has gotten the best of her, and taken what reality is and twisted it.
I do apologize to ALL of house sole, for this stupidity. And if im found to be more of a liability than you are willing to get taxed with? thats fine, keep your decision to remove me, i havent given anything to house sole, nor do i bring much to the table if any at this point. But i had plans to.

Being removed from house sole, isnt that big of a hit. Being thought of as a ninja? or a person with lax morals? thats something i dont want.
I would love to say in house sole, and all of this be chalked up to experience that you cant trust everything you hear.

like i said, although im on ignore from allot of people, and others dont much care for me, i still can see what you say, and i still like and respect the lot.

Hope to hear soon.
-Paul
minislap
Character Name(s): Slapscruffy

Re: To all those, who are "educated" To my Naxx25 Pug run.

Post by minislap »

I have no idea who you are or WTF you are talking about but your situation does make for some high class drama and I am sure it will lead to someone's entertainment...
Ghettopoptart

Post by Ghettopoptart »

thanks
Jroy
Character Name(s): Jroy

Post by Jroy »

I always enjoy some good incoherant reading material!!!
cat iz 4 fite!@
Ghettopoptart

Post by Ghettopoptart »

incoherant ? in what way.
Jroy

Post by Jroy »

I don't know man,

"Some of the worst decisions of my life have been haircuts." Jim Morrison
cat iz 4 fite!@
Ori*n
Funkmaster General
Character Name(s): [armory]Orionsole[/armory]
[armory]Orinsole[/armory]
[armory]Apokolips[/armory]
[armory]Orithana[/armory]
[armory]Apokolyps[/armory]
[armory]
Noiro
[/armory]

Post by Ori*n »

I am generally willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I do take our guild's reputation seriously when made public.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 9444&sid=1

What concerns me most is Loller's relationships within the guild, the outcry from guidlies following this event...if a lot of people have him on ignore and he is self admitted annoying to many people - is he willing to have a different approach. We are a welcoming guild and very casual...it takes all kinds.

Looking for input, I have spoken with him and am willing to forgive/forget if this was in fact a lapse of judgement and misunderstanding.
[armory gearlist]Orionsole[/armory]
------------------------------------------------------------
It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin
Ghettopoptart

Post by Ghettopoptart »

I am declining the invite, thanks though.
PsychoSole
Character Name(s): [armory]Fenixia[/armory]
[armory]Psychosole[/armory]

Post by PsychoSole »

I don't see the point in making this big ass QQ forum post about wanting to get back into the guild just to get your way and turn it down. Seem a little much and further shows how much of a douche bag you have turned out to be.
Slaye

Post by Slaye »

He is a douche and a waste of pixel space.
Zenar
Character Name(s): Zenara - Druid
Zhyera - Paladin
Gamertag: FullMetalSumo

Post by Zenar »

Well he was given a chance to come back, Forum access removed. Also, TY to whoever kicked him in the first place.
Jroy

Post by Jroy »

I would have kicked him in the back of the nuts, but I don't know who kicked him first
cat iz 4 fite!@
Mordul
Character Name(s): Mordul,Romul

Post by Mordul »

Paul,

Thanks for the amusing post. I needed a good laugh.

Now, go fuck yourself. And, never use my name in such a manner again.

- Scott, "Mordul"
dobraine
Character Name(s): Dobraine, Juilin, Mazrimtai, Elaynetra

Post by dobraine »

think i did 1 raid/group with u and didnt have a personal problem with u, but a lot of the ppl from guild that have raided/grouped with u have had problems with u. Sorry been playing with most of those ppl for better part of 2+ years and will take their word over yours. Hope you have fun playing but dont think you will be doing a lot of pug raids and think you are going to have to start your own guild to be part of.