It's TIME

Latest and Greatest from House Sole
Dryness
Site Admin
Character Name(s): Dryness, Wetness
Batletag: Dryness#1478

It's TIME

Post by Dryness »

So, it's just under 2 hours before Wrath of the Lich King goes live, and here I am with an update for you guys.
The forums have been pruned, there's a shiny new section for raiding and strategies and there's some restrictions to that.

For our Strategies, nobody is able to create a new thread except for Raid Leaders and Officers at the moment.
When we start raiding, we need quick access to the strats, and it's much easier to get to them if you don't have to wade through a pool of crap.
You CAN still post replies to the strategies, just not create your own. I will be moderating the strategies as well, though, to make sure that things stay on topic.
This applies to both the 25-person section AND the 10-person sections.
IF you regularly lead 10-mans, we (I) will give you access to post your own strats. This will be done on a case-by-case basis, however.

Same thing goes for our webstats. I have created a guild account with Webstats, and just like above, if you need access to it, I'll give it to you.

I have also cleared out the General section of posts that haven't seen action since the end of September.
The Wrath of the Lich King Beta Information forum has also been archived. If you want a specific post out of there, let me know and I'll handle it.

Oh, and one final thing: I have enabled the old-school Black and Green theme in the forums. The black is, well, not exactly black. But that's to keep everything readable without fussing with certain people who use BRIGHT GREEN as their font colour. The front-page of the site will look a little off, and I'm ironing those bugs out now.
And yes, it doesn't quite work with the banner on top... totally clashes...

But what better time to offer another option then now? You can toggle it on/off by going to your Control Panel, clicking on Board Preferences and selecting the "Acid Tech Green" theme.

Enjoy.

***If you experience any problems with the new theme, let me know and I'll get on it right away***
Steam: Dryness Wii Code: 0334 1765 2067 2259 Last.FM: Dryness

PSN ID: Atomik_Penguin
Kimma

Re: It's TIME

Post by Kimma »

like i said in another post, i will be leading regular 10mans, just fyi
Ando
Character Name(s): Ando
Gamertag: Ando Sole

Re: It's TIME

Post by Ando »

Kimma wrote:like i said in another post, i will be leading regular 10mans, just fyi
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
When I was your age, we had to blow on our video games to make them work!!!
minislap wrote: HS 4 Life (Unless Ando pisses me off again)
You guys QQ more than a child with aids