Forums lol.

Its The End Of The World As We Know It...

Latest and Greatest from House Sole
Ori*n
Funkmaster General
Character Name(s): [armory]Orionsole[/armory]
[armory]Orinsole[/armory]
[armory]Apokolips[/armory]
[armory]Orithana[/armory]
[armory]Apokolyps[/armory]
[armory]
Noiro
[/armory]

Its The End Of The World As We Know It...

Post by Ori*n »

RoS Lives...HS Raid Dies...Its The End Of The World As We Know It

Congratulations to all of you. It has been a great run in TBC and for those of you reading this - we made it! To be honest, when TBC started we really didn't know where we were going, what we were capable of, or how any of this was going to look. There were few of us committed to raiding. It took some time to generate interest and momentum, but once we got it going we rolled. We lost players along the way and added many new members, brothers and sisters that we couldn't have done without. For most of us, we have played hard since launch and are ready for a break.

Reflecting back, we have learned a lot, we have grown as a guild, and we have positioned ourselves to contend with the best in the game. Given a couple more months, there is no doubt in my mind that we would be taking on Illidan. However, Kel'Thuzad and WoTLK calls.

To many right now - this is a time for evaluation of this game, your time commitments, and your desire to move forward. For others, this is a time to relax and mentally get ready for what lies ahead. The grind is coming. Level 80 is coming. New purples are coming.

For our raid - it is evident that it is time to stop. Recent cancellations, lack of preparation, and changing schedules has really forced our hands here. We have had members leave the game, leave for now, and leave for other opportunities. We wish them well. Hopefully, they find enjoyment in whatever they decide to do - if you are one of them, happy trails and may we meet again.

To those of you standing by to stand by - get ready. Get your head right, get your bank right, and get your gear right for the grind ahead. We will race to 80 and before you know it, Naxxrammus will be ours. At this time, it is too early to tell with who and with what group - just be sure that House Sole will be knocking down the doors and again ready to take things to another level.

For our bank - it is time to liquidate. We will be maintaining our gold...not sure yet what purpose it will serve in the new game, but understanding that 20k gets us about any mat, recipe, plan, attunement necessary as we rebuild our ranks and depth in the new game. New general tabs will be purchased - encouraging all members to share their plunders while leveling and work together as a guild to skill-up, gear-up to propel the raid for the future. You will notice that [item]Heart of Darkness[/item] have been distributed to our active raiders. This is a token of your time and commitment to the raid. We were saving them for Mother - but at this point, that won't happen. If you choose to make gear, sell them, trade them, bank them - they are yours.

Items such as epic patterns and gems will be made available on a first come fisrt serve basis (within reason) provided you post in a designated thread your intention with the items. Gems for regemming, enchanting mats, etc will be readily distributed over the next week. Free-will donations of cash back to the bank are appreciated, but not necessary. As of Tuesday server reset, Slap will begin to AH liquidate whatever has not been distributed. This gives us some time before patch 3.0 scheduled to go live on October 14th. Bank Liquidation Thread

In the coming weeks - watch for impromptu raids - thrown together to work on titles...Naruu and Ad'al (yes we might kill Kael again) and even take a peek at Naxx next week before it leaves EPL for good. We have great opportunities in front of us. We will be posting soon a thread designed to evaluate our depth and recruiting needs during the leveling process. I don't think people will declare "mains" until we get a handle on the talent trees. At that point, we will truely evaluate our depth and get ready to rock and roll.

It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine.

It was a good run - thanks to you all. Until we raid again.

"O"
[armory gearlist]Orionsole[/armory]
------------------------------------------------------------
It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin
Soulessmae

Re: Its The End Of The World As We Know It...

Post by Soulessmae »

Very well said Orion. I know that I personally will take some time off, prolly wanna get in on a Naxx run or so and stock piling some gold for the realease of expac. We did great guys and just because we did not see our raiding through until the end does not mean we did not succeed, we are one of the top 10 raiding guilds (Alliance) on our server and that is something to be proud of. I have only found a couple of guilds in 3 years that felt like I belonged and House Sole is one of those guilds, we gave BC a hell of a run and almost made it...but Wrath is all us! Good run guys and it was a pleasure gaming with all of you and I hope you all stick around for Wrath so we can dominate!!

PS: Slap give me back my hearts! I mailed them back to you because I thought they were for my shadow resist gear! I need to L2Read website.....

<3 Guys!
The one who dies and make House Sole raids official
Nekara

Post by Nekara »

I couldn't be more excited about this 8-) , well not about the raiding being stopped but about the xpac coming out and rushing into it head on. Mae is right it isn't easy to find a good guild that you feel you belong to, ive had that same issue. I couldn't be any more honest when i say that I am proud to be a Sole and to be able to raid and work with all of you and I can't wait to be on the progression team at 80 again :twisted: .
"Is Every Damn Women In This Damn Hell Hole Out Of Her Damn Mind?"
"No Sir, We're Just Equipped"
-The Women of House Sole
Brad
Character Name(s): Annarinden, Bradsole, Apollos, Deathnoob
Gamertag: really BAD BRAD
Batletag: Baal#1597

Post by Brad »

It was definitely a fun run, and I believe that come 80 we can be up there with RD and all the other alliance guilds on this server.
Slaye

Post by Slaye »

I have to agree. I am very happy I got to be a part of this guilds T6 advancement. I have no doubt our run at the xpac will be epic.
Dandin

Post by Dandin »

Well said Orion. It's the times like these that make me miss raiding, unfortunately I just can't. I'll be with all of you on the way to 80, probably PvPing more then anything since I can't commit to raiding. But I'm truly glad to have been a part of this guild's success. I joined as we were still tackling Gruul till we began preparations for RoS and it's been a great run. For what other guilds have accomplished in boss kills, I say we've accomplished int he fun we've had and the strong relationships that have grown in this guild.

Cheers!
ranncor

Post by ranncor »

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON OCT 14th 3.0 goes LIVE all raid bosses in TBC have 30%less health and DO less damage over all We cant stop now. I can still raid every Tues and thurs......

"Take a look to the sky just before you die, It's the last time you will."
ranncor

Post by ranncor »

On a Side note on beta iv'e Cleared OS(mag's lair on crack) Naxx10(8/15)and Naxx 25(spiderwing only)

minislap
Character Name(s): Slapscruffy

Post by minislap »

ranncor wrote:NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON OCT 14th 3.0 goes LIVE all raid bosses in TBC have 30%less health and DO less damage over all We cant stop now. I can still raid every Tues and thurs......
Apparently you didn't read all of the patch notes. They are also incorporating 51 point talents which will have people trying to raid with unbalanced talents. They are changing the class mechanics of serveral classes and the way buffs work. Many of the raid buffs we use now will no longer stack. In addition, you will only be able to use one potion per encounter. That means no chugging mana pots or health pots during boss fights. Once the boss is pulled you get to use one pot during that fight period. They aren't making changes to the boss encounters to make them easier, they had to make the changes because they fucked up so much other shit people would be unable to raid anything if they didn't try to adjust for all the other shit they are nerfing in the raid environment.
Ori*n
Funkmaster General
Character Name(s): [armory]Orionsole[/armory]
[armory]Orinsole[/armory]
[armory]Apokolips[/armory]
[armory]Orithana[/armory]
[armory]Apokolyps[/armory]
[armory]
Noiro
[/armory]

Post by Ori*n »

lol Slap - like when we had wipefests on Razorgore in BWL with 41 point talent trees...that was a mess. I think we failed so bad on Vael that it was at that time - the end of the world as we knew it...

ROFL - major fail.
[armory gearlist]Orionsole[/armory]
------------------------------------------------------------
It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin
ranncor

Post by ranncor »

minislap wrote:
ranncor wrote:NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON OCT 14th 3.0 goes LIVE all raid bosses in TBC have 30%less health and DO less damage over all We cant stop now. I can still raid every Tues and thurs......
Apparently you didn't read all of the patch notes. They are also incorporating 51 point talents which will have people trying to raid with unbalanced talents. They are changing the class mechanics of serveral classes and the way buffs work. Many of the raid buffs we use now will no longer stack. In addition, you will only be able to use one potion per encounter. That means no chugging mana pots or health pots during boss fights. Once the boss is pulled you get to use one pot during that fight period. They aren't making changes to the boss encounters to make them easier, they had to make the changes because they fucked up so much other shit people would be unable to raid anything if they didn't try to adjust for all the other shit they are nerfing in the raid environment.
You just don't wanna be out DPS'd by a Ret Pally

Induction

Post by Induction »

Well I would not mind trying at all. On the PTR I am liking what I see with Induction. Perhaps just a regular sign up for those interested? Induction is actually a lot more powerful on PTR. And has no mana issues to boot! :)
Fiddlesnarf
Character Name(s): [armory]Fiddlesnarf[/armory]

Post by Fiddlesnarf »

ranncor wrote:
You just don't wanna be out DPS'd by a Ret Pally
;)
ranncor

Post by ranncor »

Wtb diff post on front page then this one its kinda depressing

Zephyr
Character Name(s): Zephyr, Jeopardy
Gamertag: xXx HELIX xXx
Batletag: Helix#1513

Post by Zephyr »

ranncor wrote:Wtb diff post on front page then this one its kinda depressing
QFT!