**Please log your main out in PvE gear if applying as a Raider.**
The subject for your application should be:
Main Character Name: Level Spec Class - Casual/Raider
Dryness: Level 85 Fire Mage - Raider
In your actual post, please provide the following:
1. Your MAIN character
Code: Select all
If you have any alts, please post them as well (with armory links). For bonus points:
Code: Select all
2. Your guild history... we'd like to know where you came from and why you left. Be honest! We understand that there's two sides to EVERY story, and if you're up-front with us now, there won't be any trust issues later on.
3. [if you're a raider] Raid Experience. What have you done successfully? What have you been working on? Go back to vanilla raids if you want, and we'll reminisce together!
4. [also if you're a raider] What mods do you use? Can you raid without them (like during a major patch day)? Bonus points for a screenshot, and extra bonus points if you have a Word of Logs parse.
5. Who do you know in House sole?
6. Why do you want to join us?
7. Tell us about YOU. This is a completely open-ended question, so feel free to tell us things like... Your name, age, likes/dislikes, previous/current games played, computer specs, STD(s), how you got said STD(s), etc.
8. PICTURE TIME: If you were an animal, what would you be? The funnier the picture, the better your chances
Finally, House Sole has been around in some way/shape or form for over 10 years. What started in Neverwinter Nights made the move to Word of Warcraft at launch. Many of the officers have been around since the original formation at launch, and a large portion of them from the original guild back in NWN.
Loyalty and Honour (sorry, honor) are extremely important to us, and we aren't in this just for the purples. If you're just looking for a hardcore raiding guild, you're in the wrong place. We raid for fun, and if we get some dead bosses along the way, even better.
We DO review every application posted to the forums (and by "we" I mean our resident forum trolls), and if we like what we see (or don't), we'll let you know in a post here, and in-game. Just like in real life, the better your application, the better your chances of getting an invite, so keep that in mind.
Please don't make this application the first and last thing you post if you join the guild. We do post a lot of bullshit, and we encourage you to join us. In-between the bullshit posts are useful things... like raid times, openings, get-togethers, etc. You won't know if you don't get involved.
Thank you for your interest!