[armory]Apokolips[/armory]
[armory]Orithana[/armory]
[armory]Apokolyps[/armory]
[armory]
Noiro
[/armory]

Raid Strat Posting

Post by Ori*n » Tue May 13, 2008 7:41 am

Though I appreciate the enthusiasm many of you have in our progression and the time / desire to post upcoming boss strats...I would appreciate it if you would leave this to the raid leaders.

1. There are many different strats out there and let's allow the raid leaders the opportunity to determine which strat or variations will best suit our guild.

2. I want to avoid information overload...granted anyone of us can go to wowwiki or bosskillers or youtube and research - in fact I encourage it. BUT - I don't want to get ahead of our current progression. Strats will be posted when a potential boss is a week away or better. If anything - make sure you know your role on the bosses we currently face - not ones that are weeks away...

3. I have archived any strats not yet pertaining to our progression to thin this out. In time, we will have an entire catalogue of strats with links...please be patient.

That is all.
[armory gearlist]Orionsole[/armory]
------------------------------------------------------------
It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

minislap
Character Name(s): Slapscruffy

Re: Raid Strat Posting

Post by minislap » Tue May 13, 2008 7:47 am

Good call O but one of the strats you deleted was Kaz (third boss in hyjal) and I was under the impression we might try to get attempts in on him this weeks. That being said it is probably pretty important to have a strat up for him..

Ori*n
Funkmaster General
Character Name(s): [armory]Orionsole[/armory]
[armory]Orinsole[/armory]
[armory]Apokolips[/armory]
[armory]Orithana[/armory]
[armory]Apokolyps[/armory]
[armory]
Noiro
[/armory]

Post by Ori*n » Tue May 13, 2008 7:56 am

A fresh Kaz strat will be up before the day is out...

[armory gearlist]Orionsole[/armory]
------------------------------------------------------------
It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

Forlyn

Post by Forlyn » Tue May 13, 2008 5:30 pm

My Kaz'rogal strat was flawless!
Forlyn - 80 prot warrior
Flareblitz - 70 tablemaker
Rezi - 80 resto shammy

ranncor

Post by ranncor » Thu May 15, 2008 12:58 am

I'm just a lil pissed I took all that time to look up strats and video's and pictures and put it all together for every boss up to Illidan and without taking to me or reading them they poofed. Even if the strat is not EXCACTLY what we are gonna do a general Idea would be nice for some ppl to see what to expect from a situation.

"Take a look to the sky just before you die, It's the last time you will."

Dryness
Site Admin
Character Name(s): Dryness, Wetness
Batletag: Dryness#1478

Post by Dryness » Thu May 15, 2008 5:04 am

They haven't been deleted, they've just been moved to a section of the forums you guys don't have access to.

Like Orion said, it's great that you're enthusiastic about getting further into T6 content, but there's such a thing as information overload.
Steam: Dryness Wii Code: 0334 1765 2067 2259 Last.FM: Dryness

PSN ID: Atomik_Penguin

Proterus

Post by Proterus » Thu May 15, 2008 2:38 pm

Dryness wrote:They haven't been deleted, they've just been moved to a section of the forums you guys don't have access to.

Like Orion said, it's great that you're enthusiastic about getting further into T6 content, but there's such a thing as information overload.

I hope you didn't put it in Ando's gay section o.O!!! Who knows what happens when Stu and him start 'posting' in there...

Dryness
Site Admin

Post by Dryness » Thu May 15, 2008 4:02 pm

No, fortunately they're not up Ando's ass.
Also - I actually looked over them... and there's no formatting to them at all... they're just copy+paste's of the BossKillers website, with an embedded Youtube video and position picture.

scott
Character Name(s): .

Post by scott » Thu May 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Dryness wrote:No, fortunately they're not up Ando's ass.
Also - I actually looked over them... and there's no formatting to them at all... they're just copy+paste's of the BossKillers website, with an embedded Youtube video and position picture.

are you saying ranncor lacks creativity!?
Grib while talking in vent about angels pictures "My friends this is where boners come from!" "although if i was going to date her id have to break up with my hand." "i guarantee within the next 5 years i will bang her."

stupak

Post by stupak » Sat May 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Has nothing to do with creativity. Anyone can watch a video, but the raid leaders know their raid better than you think. Dry has intimate knowledge about all of you, oh he has those pics you didnt think existed either.

He, or another raid leader, will always put their own spin on how the fight works based on how our group is formed, and the IQ level of the raid.

While putting down, run away from supremus or you die might look good, ppl dont respond well unless you threaten their lives or dkp b/c they are either too high (and forget resist gear) or they just glide along.

Either way, we do appreciate the help, and our leaders do look at them, but its hard enough to get some of the rtards (especially the stoners) to read and remember half of a strat, let alone see 2 conflicting ones.

Oh, and dry posted in leaders den, the name of the topic is "Ranncor is bad why is he posting strats."

True

Story.

Right dry?
Ando wrote:I think you dicks can handle it yourselves. No need to get 100 other dicks in the bag ;)
Dryness wrote:I mean, you're not dead or in jail yet after all the shit you've done. So it's gotta be skills.

Dryness
Site Admin

Post by Dryness » Sat May 17, 2008 2:46 pm

What's said in the leader's den, stay's in the leader's den.

scott
Character Name(s): .

Post by scott » Sat May 17, 2008 3:19 pm

then how come i know about the love triangle :?:
Grib while talking in vent about angels pictures "My friends this is where boners come from!" "although if i was going to date her id have to break up with my hand." "i guarantee within the next 5 years i will bang her."