[BT Strat]Supremus

Strats for bosses in Mount Hyjal and Black Temple
stupak

[BT Strat]Supremus

Post by stupak » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 am

Very easy fight if everyone is on their A game and paying attention.

First off, fire dmg = bad, he has a lot of resist so I recommend looking elsewhere for your dps.
He alternates between two phases, one which is a tank and spank, and one that is like a leo ww.

Phase 1

In phase 1 (in which the fight stars), one person gets aggro, hopefully he has a lot of tanking gear on, and 2 other ppl OT, also hopefully wearing tank gear. These two OTs will have to eat hateful strikes (much like gruul) and hope they dont get shot cause their gear blows.

He also shoots out a small wave of blue flame that looks like an incinerate. People need to stand it and diaf, especially slap. It does 2400-2800 dps, you will die very quickly. After we all stand in it, we die and fight is over.

Phase 2

After 60 seconds, if we managed to not diaf there are plenty of more opportunities as he switches to phase 2. He will Gaze at someone, much like the "look of death" that all women have to let you know when you did something wrong. If you are selected and within 40 yards, he will hit you and do a knockback, so keep running, but don't go too far, or he will chase you down in Super Sayin mode (Dball Z 4tw) and rape your face, and in turn all of ours. Melee will have to back out, b/c he is buggy and might turn and shot one of them.

While he does this, he still spawns molten flames, but has no aggro table, like a Leo ww again, and upon switching back, will also drop aggro. He gazes 5 times, for 10 secs each, so watch your dots, mds will help. He also makes little volcanoes under ppl's asses, so everyone needs to pay attention and gtfo of the volcano, unless again you are slap or wish to diaf.

He switches between these 2 phases, 60 secs in phase 1, and 5 gazes of phase 2. Not a healing intensive fight, but more like the VR of BT, so dont blow it, or diaf.
Ando wrote:I think you dicks can handle it yourselves. No need to get 100 other dicks in the bag ;)
Dryness wrote:I mean, you're not dead or in jail yet after all the shit you've done. So it's gotta be skills.

Proterus

Re: Supremus

Post by Proterus » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:43 am

stupak wrote:Very easy fight if everyone is on their A game and paying attention.

First off, fire dmg = bad, he has a lot of resist so I recommend looking elsewhere for your dps.
He alternates between two phases, one which is a tank and spank, and one that is like a leo ww.

Phase 1

In phase 1 (in which the fight stars), one person gets aggro, hopefully he has a lot of tanking gear on, and 2 other ppl OT, also hopefully wearing tank gear. These two OTs will have to eat hateful strikes (much like gruul) and hope they dont get shot cause their gear blows.

He also shoots out a small wave of blue flame that looks like an incinerate. People need to stand it and diaf, especially slap. It does 2400-2800 dps, you will die very quickly. After we all stand in it, we die and fight is over.

Phase 2

After 60 seconds, if we managed to not diaf there are plenty of more opportunities as he switches to phase 2. He will Gaze at someone, much like the "look of death" that all women have to let you know when you did something wrong. If you are selected and within 40 yards, he will hit you and do a knockback, so keep running, but don't go too far, or he will chase you down in Super Sayin mode (Dball Z 4tw) and rape your face, and in turn all of ours. Melee will have to back out, b/c he is buggy and might turn and shot one of them.

While he does this, he still spawns molten flames, but has no aggro table, like a Leo ww again, and upon switching back, will also drop aggro. He gazes 5 times, for 10 secs each, so watch your dots, mds will help. He also makes little volcanoes under ppl's asses, so everyone needs to pay attention and gtfo of the volcano, unless again you are slap or wish to diaf.

He switches between these 2 phases, 60 secs in phase 1, and 5 gazes of phase 2. Not a healing intensive fight, but more like the VR of BT, so dont blow it, or diaf.

This is def not the first fight of BT. I haven't even been in there but everywhere I look seems to show High Warlord as the first fight o.O.

Dryness
Site Admin
Character Name(s): Dryness, Wetness
Batletag: Dryness#1478

Post by Dryness » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 am

Like Stu said in his other post, High Warlord is like Al'ar... skippable. We're heading to Loot Reaver first, essentially.

Remember - Fire = bad.
Steam: Dryness Wii Code: 0334 1765 2067 2259 Last.FM: Dryness

PSN ID: Atomik_Penguin

minislap
Character Name(s): Slapscruffy

Post by minislap » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:42 am

Supremus is much easier than high warlord so we are doing it first. But yes you are correct technically he is the second boss in BT

Ori*n
Funkmaster General
Character Name(s): [armory]Orionsole[/armory]
[armory]Orinsole[/armory]
[armory]Apokolips[/armory]
[armory]Orithana[/armory]
[armory]Apokolyps[/armory]
[armory]
Noiro
[/armory]

Post by Ori*n » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:44 am

[armory gearlist]Orionsole[/armory]
------------------------------------------------------------
It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

ranncor

Post by ranncor » Mon May 19, 2008 4:04 pm

minislap wrote:Supremus is much easier than high warlord so we are doing it first. But yes you are correct technically he is the second boss in BT

Apperently not some ppl Listened to STU way to much and are like OOOOO fire I must die in it

"Take a look to the sky just before you die, It's the last time you will."

Anewak
Character Name(s): Anewak
Gathererer
Little
Sneakster
Anewaker
Gamertag: Anewak

Re: [BT Strat]Supremus

Post by Anewak » Mon May 19, 2008 5:08 pm

You know, it's not exactly cake!

With our new strat, since we are not exactly on top of each other (we're more like a mob), if it spawns on first person in said mob, the people in back (even though it's not that far behind), don't have a whole lot of time to get out of it.

Also, they do hit quite a bit outside what their graphic displays, I've died twice to them outside the volcano's range (easily seen while I'm sitting there dead), and yet still got hit.

Not trying to completely justify my deaths, looking behind you for a split second to re-target the boss, just to look back and see a volcano, swerve, take a hit, think your safe and take another somehow...lol...

Obviously the strategy is easy, stay out of volcanos and run from boss *shrugs*

Just saying it's not INCREDIBLY easy, seeing as how I wasn't the only one to die from them and I know we are not all retards otherwise we wouldn't be where we are currently =P

ranncor

Post by ranncor » Mon May 19, 2008 11:59 pm

I died from a volcano on the first attempt cause it spawned right on me and got hit 3 times (healing gear FTL) other than that i kept running in to eat a hurtfulstrike when a tank died also think that was a painful idea (healing gear FTL). I think if we venture into BT again he will die a most painful death.

stupak

Post by stupak » Tue May 20, 2008 8:22 am

Our problem was lack of a 3rd OT, which is now fixed, as well as people being too close to one another, and rolling Supremus straight up the road. When he went straight up the road, he raped our face and shotted 2-3 people near the end. If we bring him a bit more side to side, or even angled, it shouldn't be a problem.

As for volcanoes, people need to spread out a bit, I have had volcanoes spawn on me and not gotten hit. If you are low on hps, use a pot or stone as soon as you are missing any life and you are near a volcano. Our one problem was people running around with their heads up their asses, and not moving away from the boss and volcano's. Don't stand in a fire, or under the boss and we win.
Ando wrote:I think you dicks can handle it yourselves. No need to get 100 other dicks in the bag ;)
Dryness wrote:I mean, you're not dead or in jail yet after all the shit you've done. So it's gotta be skills.

Muksis
Character Name(s): Muksis

Post by Muksis » Tue May 20, 2008 8:57 am

stupak wrote:Our problem was lack of a 3rd OT, which is now fixed, as well as people being too close to one another, and rolling Supremus straight up the road. When he went straight up the road, he raped our face and shotted 2-3 people near the end. If we bring him a bit more side to side, or even angled, it shouldn't be a problem.

As for volcanoes, people need to spread out a bit, I have had volcanoes spawn on me and not gotten hit. If you are low on hps, use a pot or stone as soon as you are missing any life and you are near a volcano. Our one problem was people running around with their heads up their asses, and not moving away from the boss and volcano's. Don't stand in a fire, or under the boss and we win.

I have a whole new game plan for this week !!!
When WoW players get together in large groups, it’s called a raid. Because when you have no motor, people or communication skills, the best thing to do is glue yourself to 24 identical morons. Now that you have 25 mouths screaming different curses and 50 feet running in different directions, you have a perfect simulation of every birth defect and psychological disorder known to science, and are ready for a grand adventure!

ranncor

Post by ranncor » Wed May 21, 2008 12:03 am

Yeah we got some Great advice from VoA. Should turn the fight from ow to cake.

Muksis
Character Name(s): Muksis

Post by Muksis » Wed May 21, 2008 3:19 am

ranncor wrote:Yeah we got some Great advice from VoA. Should turn the fight from ow to cake.

Yep I went digging for some input from friends that have him on farm.. Got some good advice..
When WoW players get together in large groups, it’s called a raid. Because when you have no motor, people or communication skills, the best thing to do is glue yourself to 24 identical morons. Now that you have 25 mouths screaming different curses and 50 feet running in different directions, you have a perfect simulation of every birth defect and psychological disorder known to science, and are ready for a grand adventure!

scott
Character Name(s): .

Post by scott » Wed May 21, 2008 3:47 pm

like what?
Grib while talking in vent about angels pictures "My friends this is where boners come from!" "although if i was going to date her id have to break up with my hand." "i guarantee within the next 5 years i will bang her."